PRODUCER // DJ
Warren Fellow is a Dutch Techno and Tech House producer, DJ, resident at Radio 538 Dance Department and the driving force behind “We Are Connected”. During his years of producing deep tech house tunes, Warren Fellow carved out a niche within the electronic music scene. His unique sound and party vibe is what draws large crowds to clubs and events all over the world.
- Gig / Venue
Book Warren Fellow
Original releases, remixed and DJ-sets on Souncloud, Mixcloud and YouTube
Tracks & Remixes@Soundcloud
Podcasts & Sets@Soundcloud
Podcasts & Sets@Mixcloud
Tracks & Remixes@YouTube
Live & Misc@YouTube
Warren Fellow invites: Michel de Hey // 16 Feb 2013 // Rootz
After two memorable "Warren Fellow invites" parties, get ready for the third edition: "Warren Fellow invites Michel de Hey". On the 16th of february, mr. de Hey will be accompanied by Sandeep, Kadir Pelit and Unders. The line-up promises quality deep house and tech house music.
The venue is once again cozy and warm: Rootz, Den Haag. In two rooms we'll make your senses come to life with a deep and underground atmosphere and heart-warming house music. We promise once again a night to remember.
- Michel de Hey
- Warren Fellow
- Kadir Pelit
- Early-bird: EUR 8,--
- Regular: EUR 10,--
- At the door: EUR 12,50
Tickets via Ticketscript: https:// shop.ticketscript.com/ channel/web2/start-order/ rid/RP325QL7/language/nl
Please note that previous editions sold out. Come early if you decide to purchase your tickets at the door, Full = full!
Event page on Facebook
Warren Fellow invites: Warme Daan & Len // 5 JAN 2013 // Rootz
With the already legendary "Warren Fellow invites: Sandeep" party of 15 December in the back of our minds, Warren Fellow has invited Warme Daan & Len to come share their soulful deep music on January 5th, 2013. Besides toasting on the new year, Warren Fellow, Warme Daan and Len will bring you their personal favorites of 2012.
Warme Daan & Len will start off the evening with a three hour deep session. After which Warren Fellow will take over with a four hour deep music adventure. It will be a night to remember. See you there!
- Warren Fellow
- Warme Daan & Len
- EUR 7,50. Door sale only (full = full)
Event page on Facebook
New releases: Ingo Boss - Disappointment (Warren Fellow “Magic Synthscape Remix")
Just before the end of the year, Ingo Boss is back – this time with a remix edition of his "Same Mind" album, which was released in 2012. When selecting producers for his remixes, he banks on both the skills of Mark Reeve and on international support coming from Junyamabe and Dr. Shingo from Tokyo, and Warren Fellow from the Netherlands, among others.
The kick-off into the great variety of deep sounds in this remix album is the dubby 'magic opener' by Junyamabe. Mark Reeve continues with a quiet, melancholic version of "6 a.m.", and Dr. Shingo, in contrast, offers a mixture of suspense-packed lead sounds and rhythmic grooves. Roman Alfieri's pounding, classical Detroit Techno remix is just as good. The contrast to this is provided by Martin Selle's fashion week version, matching the current sounds on the global runways. With his own remix of "Same Mind", EUREKA label owner Ingo Boss presents his personal dedication to the EYE Q sound of 1993.
Warren Fellow then convinces sound-wise with his fusion of futuristic space sounds and peaceful melodies. To complete the remix album, Johannes Heil and Gabriel Le Mar impress with two reduced Dub versions, and Chillwalker's dreamy String Orchestra remix rounds out the album.
With this compilation of remixes, Ingo Boss succeeds in presenting a wide range of electronic music, thus creating the basis for any good remix album: a diverse range of artists, all highly impressive with their unique sound and through these skills providing a distinctive character for every song.
Album Track list
- Sweepspot (Junyamabe “Dreamful Introduction Remix”)
- 6AM (Mark Reeve “Up in the Clouds Remix”)
- Hypnotic Morning (Dr. Shingo “Night Healing Remix”)
- 6AM (Romano Alfieri “Detroit Movement Remix”)
- Sweepspot (Martin Selle “Fashion Week Remix”)
- Same Mind (Ingo Boss “Spaceflake Rework”)
- Hypnotic Morning (Johannes Heil “Aqua Dub Treatment”)
- Disappointment (Warren Fellow “Magic Synthscape Remix”)
- ARPologize (Gabriel Le Mar “Ecorganic Remix”)
- Unloved (Chillwalker “String Orchestra Remix”)
- Release date:
- 28 DEC 2012
- Cat. Nr.:
- B minor
Warren Fellow joins AD bookings for world-wide representation
As off 26 November 2012, Warren Fellow has joined the family of AD bookings for world-wide representation. Warren Fellow was already a close relation to most of the artists on the AD bookings roster, and it was only a matter of time before Warren Fellow joined the ranks of Michel de Hey, Steve Rachmad, Industrialyzer, Slam, The Advent, Wouter de Moor and others.
For bookings contact:
- Manuela Budimilic | firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 626 750 528
- Matthijs Aandewiel | email@example.com | +31 653 254 882
- Jarine Vermeij | firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 651 545 682
fax: +31 20 4123101
"Warren Fellow Invites" a new underground party for quality deep music lovers
On 15 December 2012, Warren Fellow will host an evening with lucious deep house music, a cosy and intimate atmosphere at Rootz in The Hague. Together with Warren Fellow, DJ's Sandeep and Warme Daan will turn this winter evening into a hot summer night. On the 15 of December summer comes to The Hague, just for one more night!
- Warren Fellow
- Warme Daan
- EUR 7,50. Door sale only (full = full)
New releases: Alex Flatner & Hermanez - Exile (Warren Fellow remix)
With the Exile EP, we proudly present you the 10th release on our Deep Circus label. The 10th release is always a very special event for any label, and so we are very pleased that we were able to get two great artists involved: Flatner and Hermanez, who delight us once again with a great piece of work by the name „Exile“. Alex Flatner has already contributed a phantastic remix to the very first release on Deep Circus, which was the „Nine Days Wonder“ EP by Benny Grauer, thus making him a Deep Circus Artist of the very early days.
Flatner is well known for lots of succesful cooperations with various artists such as Lopazz or Martin Eyerer, with releases on Cocoon, Poker Flat, Get Physical, Kling Klong and his own imprint Circle Music.
"Blossom" on Result Recordings in 2011 was Flatners first coproduction with the exceptional belgian producer Hermanez. Recently those two presented another extraordinary bomb for the dancefloor called "When the sun goes down" (on Noir Music), which is stilistically quite similar to Exile. It seems as if Flatner and Hermanez have a common secret language when working together in the studio, destined for success and letting us look forward to many other great releases of those two in the future.
The remixes by Warren Fellow, David Keno and Benny Grauer are just as awesome as the original track, and will be available on vinyl as well as digital. Each artist had his very own interpretation of the original according to his personal style, while keeping it close and related to the original track. There should be something in it for every taste...
EP Track list
- A1 Exile (Original)
- A2 Exile (David Keno Remix)
- B1 Exile (Warren Fellow Remix)
- B2 Exile (Benny Grauer Remix)
- Alan Fitzpatrick: Great remix by Warren Fellow!
- Florian Meindl: Warren & Benny's remixes are good!
- Dole & Kom: superb one!!!
- Reboot: Original and warren fellow are my fav tracks !
- Anderson Noise: Great release!! Full support
- Quenum: Great tracks!!!!
- Patrick Kunkel: cool package! the original is cool already and also the remixes rock!
- Markus Guentner: will definitely play it !!!
- Noir: Original mix is the best here. Nice one.
- Philipp Straub: Nice tunes! Thanks
- Stefano Lotti: Warren Fellow remix is for me!
New releases: Curry's and Momentum on Desolat
Warren Fellow, Benny Rodrigues and Aydin are proud to announce that two tracks will be features on Benny Rodrigues' new EP which will be released by Desolat Music Group on 22 October 2012.
The EP features a total of six tracks of which two tracks are produced by Warren Fellow, Benny Rodrigues and Aydin; 'Momentum' and 'Curry's'. Benny Rodrigues produced the remaining four tracks; 'The Funky Drummer', 'Too Much Information' and two bonus tracks ' Hit The Bass Jack', 'September 4th'.
EP Track list
- Benny Rodrigues - Funky Drummer (Original Mix)
- Benny Rodrigues - Too Much Information (Original Mix)
- Warren Fellow, Benny Rodrigues, Aydin - Momentum (Original Mix)
- Warren Fellow, Benny Rodrigues, Aydin - Curry's (Original Mix)
- Benny Rodrigues - Hit The Bass Jack (Original Mix)
- Desolat EP Mix (Continuous Mix)
- Paco Osuna: Boomb ep , i like Curry's,Hit the bass jack and Momentum ,full support
- Marc Romboy: Big big release of my Bro Benny Rodrigues! All traxx are killer tools but "Funky drummer" is my big one here. In my radio show for sure!
- Davide Squillace: Awesome one .. rite in my laptop.
- Reboot: Momentum is the bomb super cool release ! i will def play it !
- Christoph Gradmann (Weekend Club): die bassline von momentum ist der hammer, schiebt schön... weiter so!
- Carlo Lio: awsome release.. hard to choose a fav.. full support!
- Severino: WOW THANK UU. These tracks are amazing. Love it
- Shlomi Aber: great release from benny , few useful cuts in here , funky drummer is ace
- Bart Skils: great to see benny deliver an ep on desolat. sounds wicked!
New releases: Warren Fellow & De Joog - Episode
Released on Digital and CD, Mixtape is a selection of modern deep house from renowned artists such as Alex Flatner, Hermanez, Daniel Bortz, Warren Fellow, Sebbo, Slok and many more. The artists and tracks were hand-picked by Alex Flatner who also compiled a continuous mix of all the Mixtape tracks.
CD Track list
- Slok - It's Been Long Time
- Sebbo - Sugar Kane
- Danima & da Ragnio - Strizness
- Patrick Kunkel & Jürgen Kirsch - No Sleep
- Hermanez - B To B
- Simon Slice - Not That Easy
- Matt Flores & Franksen - Blacklight Romance
- Marc Vision & Franco Lemon - Change
- Marius & David - Man In The Shadow
- Patrick Podage - Shining Through
- Warren Fellow & De Joog - Episode
- Alex Flatner & LOPAZZ - Dislike
- Joel Armstrong & Skai - What Goos Is Left featuring Noah DeSmit
- Ruben Mandolini - Overload
- Daniel Bortz - I'm Talking
- Chris Venola, Maurizio Vitiello - I Wanna Dance feat. Cynthia Queenton
- Pyjamas - Santa Esmeralda
Digital Bonus Tracks
- Slok feat. My Favorite Robot - Feel Alive (Subb-an remix)
- Marc O'Tool - This Morning (Original mix)
- Sascha Sonido - Playbutton (Original Mix)
- Drama On The Floor - Don't Care (original Mix)
- Franco Lemon - Alone in the Dark (Original mix)
- Wild Culture feat. Leo - Walking (Original Mix)
- Oscar Barila & Maiki - Regrets (Original Mix)
New Podcast: Fridays
As of August 2012, Warren Fellow is a resident at radio FreshFM. Every last Friday of the month, FreshFM show 'SuperFreitag' airs a two hour session by Warren Fellow. The session features mainly deep and soulful dance music from recently released tracks. The FreshFM SuperFreitag radio show is published as the Fridays podcast and can be downloaded from Soundcloud.
- Release date:
- Every last Friday
- 2 hours
Listen online (free download)
New release: House of Gypsies ft. Todd Terry - Samba (Warren Fellow & Michel Steinbach LOL Mix)
On Monday 23 July, the long awaited 20th Anniversary CD from Todd Terry (House of Gypsies) will be released to the public. A tech house remix by Warren Fellow and Michel Steinbach is featured on the CD release. This is the third time Steinbach and Fellow release a remix for Todd Terry and just as "Got a Soul", Samba delivers a festive vibe and crowd pleaser. The remix adds a Tech House vibe to the other remixes on the CD by producers such as Stefano Noferini, DJ Sneak, Louie Vega, Kenny Dope and others.
Todd Terry: “The Warren Fellow & Michel Steinbach LOL remix was the most diverse mix on the project and I can't wait to do more with them again".
"I am really proud that Todd Terry asked us once again to do a remix for his upcoming CD, especially considering it is his 20th anniversary" says Warren Fellow. Michel Steinbach adds "The remix is very vibey and adds another dimension to the other tracks of the CD". The CD, including Warren Fellow's and Michel Steinbach's “LOL remix” will be released on July 23rd by Todd Terry’s own InHouse Records label.